View Single Post
      06-08-2014, 11:07 AM   #3249
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen2001 View Post
And this reminds me...Greg - did you ever add your PPK badge, or are you still contemplating where to put it. You know it's been since February, right?!
I'm guessing on my desk still doesn't count? I'm lazy for starters, but was contemplating the Dinan Stage 2 and still am to some degree, so will likely hold off until I ultimately make a decision on that since that'll negate/override the PPK2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoral View Post
My PPK Stage 2 badge -- couldn't imagine it anywhere else:
You're lucky jkoral, that's the only spot I really wanted to put it but my car has the black sticker owen's does smack dab in the middle of that piece. The thin metal rail just behind the hood latch was my next option, but the PPK badge is a lil too big and too rigid to go there. Your picture also reminds me how much better looking the N54 was, especially for those who got their engine cover painted to match their exterior color.

I wonder if I should just remove the black sticker, clean it off with some adhesive remover and just put it there anyways. I forget what's on that black sticker. Here's what it looks like under my hood as I was mocking up where to do it:

Appreciate 0