04-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #134
andrey_gta
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 130i coupé ;)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
lol at the ADD comments and just 5 of us posting.

I don't mind defending the 128i, the car satisfies my cravings ever since i got the CDV. Begin able to do the disa conversions and m3 arms etc stuff is just icing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavidDasselhoff View Post
I need to post more, and I will.
Definitely make your car breathe better, just commit to a budget. I agree about msport pieces, one or 2 of them really set off the car. Im always happy to see my sideskirts.
SuperSprint only option may be just an alternative to DISA. I am sure Stig can vouch for just headers being so much fun.
I'm sure Evolve may be the options for the tune with their ability to tweak the o2 sensor readings, without turning them off like others do

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNTDRV View Post
I'm new to this site(and BMW's) so once i figure most of the acronyms I can only hope not to sound too confused.....
welcome to the forum. feel free to PM me, I'll let you know anything 128i related and i'm local to you

"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is

Last edited by andrey_gta; 04-22-2013 at 11:44 PM..
Appreciate 0