Thread: 128i love
View Single Post
      04-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #141
Kontra
Private
Rep
Drives: N51 128i

and thank you melly for entertaining me at work

Ever since seeing the stigs thread on the SS Headers, I almost don't want to do anything to my car until I have that done. Previous owner of my car basically got bone stock, with the exception of the USB connector, heated seats (manual), and sunroof... but so far the plan this summer is SS Headers + Intake + Tune for a birthday present to myself in late July! Headlights and bumpers would also be nice but I'm 20 and in college, the budget isn't to large.

I'm also pretty scared I have an issue with my clutch, with only myself to blame. In short I dropped the clutch with friends in the car, instantly knew I was dumb as a rock for doing so, torched it basically. Learned my lesson real fast, this was probably 2 weeks after I got the car, first car I've owned that was a stick... still fuming with myself for it. Posted a thread a few days ago that I have an issue when slightly on the clutch, I hear a squeaky sound, similar to braking, at very low power, goes away once I'm fully on the clutch. Happens on occasion, pretty sure I could recreate it at the dealer I just don't have the funds right now to fix it, but I also don't want to cause any bigger problems... eeeeek
Appreciate 0