Da_Meister_22
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 & F85 X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stohlen View Post
Holy caps lock batman.

I suggest spending some time browsing through the threads specific to the questions you have. Then you'll learn which parts you prefer based on their functions, applications and others experiences, rather than taking someones advice of what they prefer without getting the reasoning as to why.

Too many people come here and ask such a broad question as to which is best, when really there is no "best". Every part has pros and cons, and only you can decide which matter most to you.

For example, I think the Cobb tuning software is best... but that's only for me, someone who's looking for a strictly set it and forget it type tuner who won't play with anything would probably prefer the JB platform. Or someone who wanted to keep their warranty would likely prefer Dinan.
I have some things in mind. That's is exactly why I started this thread to see people opinions then question them on it. lol. Based on my background with BMW what I have in mind so far is RPI Scoops, JB4, MTEC were brightest AEs for my E60 idk for this car which one is brightest, deciding in between K&N, BMS, or aFe drop in filter, and are aFe intakes good for my car (more HP) bc as far as I know they were terrible for the E60s.

AW F10 ///M5
AW F85 X5///M
BootMode3 STG 2///Project-Gamma Intakes///ActiveAutowerke DPs///Maxton-Design Body Kit
@MeisterAutosport @RatedMClub @RatedMRally
Appreciate 0