View Single Post
      05-15-2009, 03:43 AM   #26
shadowiix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

I can feel a difference in the car, it breathes better, revs faster and enhances my exhaust sound. you can hear the air being sucked in when you push the car (for me around 3k rpms and up). You also hear it at freeway speeds so its not a quiet car anymore at those speeds, but i love it reguardless.

My car seems to makes less power than 330 in the ad on the 1st page. I am sure it has to do with no chip tunning to make full use of the intake and the exhaust? Or perhaps my exhaust gave me no hp to begin with and could explain why magnaflow hasnt released it? Magnaflow never gave me any dyno sheets of before and after they installed their system.

Was it easy to install, i didnt install it, injen did it for me. I installed a cold intake on my 318is long ago and it was cake to install. This one seems a bit more complicated in that it has a heat shield you have to deal with and a bit less space to work with.

SP1121 seems to be the part number and injen has a list of authorized dealers you guys can purchuse from. However i would be warry since i dont know if the 330/328i heat shield will fit our 128's.
Appreciate 0