View Single Post
      05-18-2009, 06:06 PM   #41
Ryan@IND
United_States
Rep
Drives: ACR

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiantank26 View Post
so to get the injen intake we have to order it specifically from there website? I'm curious as to where that advertisement is from since, on the Injen website the intake is only avalable for the 335 and 135 not the 128 yet
you can order from any authorized Injen Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmj73 View Post
shadowiix, is it easy to install? will you be taking it off before going to the dealer? Im interested in getting this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKDboi View Post
i am definitely into this..... so good to be true...
Quote:
anyone wanna order the injen from one of these sites to make sure its the real thing not a knockoff so then i can order mine
this is definitely a legitimate Injen Product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McReary View Post
Anyone want to try doing a groupbuy?

I'm in.
Quote:
im in, I'm looking at ordering the injen intake this week around monday or tuesday
Quote:
try to hold on that italian. lets see if we can get a discount off a groupbuy and confirm any doubts.
Quote:
I'm also curious why the pictures online at the websites selling the injen look so different than the actual injen in shadowixx car
Quote:
Originally Posted by raceman View Post
Which price do you expect to get?
I would be interested for one or two
Quote:
Originally Posted by raceman View Post
Can you get exact size for heatsink?
Quote:
The more the bigger the bulk the cheaper the sale, of course with a certain point of diminishing returns .

if someone can confirm that the heatsink will fit and work for the 128i easily then i guess we can start a groupbuy...
We have a pre-ordered polish intake coming in soon.
We are looking for a local 128i to take pictures and get some reviews if anyone is interested.

Also, we can do a GB or even just a buy at much lower price, but WE would like to find out if it fits first, as we had ordered this for the 330i / 328i.