The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by greensto View Post
Hey I tried to help you make a better decision by illustrating the logistics in buying new downpipes and also support the vendors that make parts for our cars. After you said you would rather save a few bucks, I thought we were just joking back and forth a little bit. Now you're all butt hurt AFTER the fact that some random guy comes in and labels me a dbag?
stating the obvious prices isn't helping in any way, obviously you didnt get the sarcasm with paypal. nothing wrong with saving money. and with backorder the logistics dont really work out do they? i have an entire month or more to wait in which time someone could have posted here that they have some for sale. now that its up to 30 posts of your "dribbling" about what anyone can find on a google search, doubtful anyone is even going to look at this. getting tired of people clogging up everyones thread with there useless 2 cents, or how cheap they are being. this isn't one of the discussion threads. i made my intentions clear from my first post. i want to buy some down pipes if someone had some they wanted to get rid of. no one asked you how much they cost and where i can get them from. for sale /want to buy / for trade. if you are looking to do none of the above then why would you comment on it? alright, go ahead, post a few more comments about me getting but hurt. i see this happening alot getting real annoying. if your not going to buy it, sell it or trade it, Keep your mouth shut. no one cares. its not your buy, sell, or trade.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0