08-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #8
wish1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Lexus sc400

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichReg
Not too bad.....
...here's what I did. I bought the BMW version of the E90 kit for the hood & bumper. Cost about $300, but no door cups or rear bumper, and its made by X-Pel for BMW. It is also the extended coverage version, unlike the E46 kit from BMW which was cheaper & covered less area.

Then I got online & started calling a few X-Pel dealers in my area, and found Monster Coatings in Garfield, N.J. He quoted me a VERY reasonable price for installation, and he guaranteed the job in case anything ruptures the film or it peels, etc. It took him about 3 and a half hours, but I am very satisfied with the work.
You asked me what my job cost, and I told you. Then you come back and say your install was VERY reasonable(????). What does that mean? Why would you ask someone something which you would not share yourself? You are obviously not shy to talk money beacuse you asked me, so why get coy now?