03-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #27
M///1rider
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1M
lol at those videos. They are all so off. The c63 will pull slightly on an M3. So how did you pull hard on an M3 then get pulled slightly by the AMG? A 911 GTS will smoke an M3. There's no way a 1M is keeping up with that car.

M6>M5>M3>1M
In terms of straight line speed.
What are you insane? You think an m3 is faster from a 40 roll then a 1m wow

All i can say is ive been in the n54 platform for a while. Against a stock m5 and fbo n54 will beat it. Im not positive how much lighter the m6 is but it will probably beat a stock one to.

The c63 is a monster on rolls. Its basically what its meant for. The m3 is for a nice long track where torque cannot beat it. Like we have seen from the 1m against the m3. On several tracks.

Please im tired of all these m3 drivers thinking there can can keep up from a highway roll.

If you have not seen turboed cars vs even ferrari f430s porsche gt3s yea they pull hard when you get about 140 mph bc of there high revving ability but there not fast down low.

Even a supercharger 535 m3 will get smoked by a fbo 135i on meth.

I just cant take the cockiness of there NA ppl .

Lets get the facts straight
-every single bmw is turboed now besides the e92 m3 in the 2012 lineup.
-they will im pretty sure be the first company to accomplish this.
-stop hating NA is dying. Even the fastest mustangs are supercharged now!!!!
- the m5/m6/m3 will and have alrdy been released to be turboed. The new m5 will poopy on anything bc it is a v8 twin turbo.with just a tune that thing will be running almost 10s!!!! And the new m3 will be magnificent.
Even better than the last m3 yes i have said it.

- so chill out the dude lost to a tune c63 those shits are out and are one of the fastest NA motors in its price range. 500 wheel is alot they will smoke an m3 any day.

The v8 has died BMW has been reborn
Appreciate 0