View Single Post
      08-12-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
JimD
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 128i convertible

I just put pedals in my 128i from a ebay source - look for the piece in the cosmetic mods section. $49.99 delivered to my house including the dead pedal. Very nice quality, especially for the price.

Another tiny mod is to replace the tire valve caps. I hate the ones that came on my car. Jegs has some hex head chrome plated brass ones I put on my SUV but I put little aluminum ones from Harbor Freight on my bimmer (don't tell anybody). I also painted my calipers but your's came painted. If you want to outline the lettering on the caliper, you could do that. It is about $20 for a paint kit - I got that from JEGS too.

I put a rechargable flashlight in the accessory outlet under the arm rest. The dash is tiny and the little LED lights they get about $20 for are nice to have available - charged up.

I don't have homelink so I put flash2pass on. It opens the garage door with a double tap of the high beams. About $75.

Jim