Thread: Driving Habits?
View Single Post
      09-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #44
propkaPT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M, 1987 325is, 2020 V60

Nice thread and ill be happy to contribute some of my pet peeves and driving habits

1. DONT F@#king drink and drive. I know too many young smart people die or nearly get killed by a drunk driver. This is so selfish and irresponsible and even though you may be young and not understand how it will mess you up emotionally and financially if you take someones life...it will. Take a goddamn cab...they even do it on Jersey Shore

2. Stop riding my ass. When someone does this i purposely slow down and when you finally pass I will laugh at you. One of these days im going to slam on the breaks and take you to court just for spite.

3. This goes along with the first point...If you think you are a racing driver...take it to the track...drag strip...auto x. Its so much more fun and cheaper than speeding tickets.

4. I notice that i dont use turn signals when theres no one around me but i do use them as a courtesy to other drivers. Its kind of like asking permission to merge.

5. I hate how lax the drivers license tests are. In europe you have to prove you can drive a car...not just park, 3 point turn, etc. If we make the test harder and provide more driver training...we will prevent accidents/ deaths
Appreciate 0