View Single Post
      02-16-2009, 05:34 PM   #13
Alpine135
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i Alpine/Terracotta

ok i was just under the impression that if you had the dual subs underneath the seats that the car had the Premium upgraded radio. So if this is the case and he doesn't have the Premium stereo, then this "standard" radio is very powerful for a Non Premium as it almost sounds identical to the Premium in my car. I remember back earlier last year when you built online the 135 and opted for the navi the premium stereo upgrade would automatically get selected. Does anyone remember this or could it have been a glitch on my end as i remember building it several times and would have to uncheck it to check the price configurations. I noticed now that when you go build a 135 and select navi for some reason the Hi Definition option now gets automatically selected instead. Any thoughts??

Reason i asked is his window sticker was destroyed when they delivered his car and now he doesn't know whether he's got the premium sound
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Limited, SSB/Gray Leather, 5spd. Auto
Appreciate 0