View Single Post
      05-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #29
lurker
Private
Rep
Drives: Subaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
Just doing my maths and seems like a good deal. Electric seats with memory are standard but car has lots of options. If you see value in those options and you can deal with 18,000km's go for it. Personally I would rather a new car with no options for not much more $$$.
Price payed was $67k, but by the time I changed over rego and put 12 months onto it, it will be around $69.5k with 12 months rego. I would have loved to get it for around $5k cheaper, but there is none going that cheap second hand even though redbook says otherwise. In my case I need the car quickly (could not wait from BMW for several months), and will own for 12-18 months and sell. Was just trying to look for the lowest cost way to get into a 135i for around 12-18 months and then sell for minimal loss. Hopefully this is it. I figure if I would have bought new, I would have payed atleast $10-15k more with simialr options and had to wait months for delivery. Hopefully my decision is a good one. If not I will just lose $5k or so compared to doing it a different way I guess.

Thanks for all your advice guys.
Appreciate 0