The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by awns729
@MuNkY6913 still on for saturday with the charcoal/ligher fluid? Thanks for helping out!
Absolutely! I talked to @Loesch and we are planning on leaving around 7am. I'm always late so that's what time I'm shooting for atleast. wanted to leave time incase we stop to eat in the morning or see a cool photo op. We should get there around noon. I'll post something on here Saturday mid morning saying what our ETA is looking like. This is gonna be a sweet road trip. I'm lookin forward to it. Hopefully the weather doesn't go against us. I washed my car today before I went into town and as soon as I dried it of it started raining and didn't stop. That's the luck I have. Hahaha. Is there anything else that's needed? I have grilling utensils I can bring if needed. Let me know if I need to. I'm not on Facebook so I can't see if that was already figured out.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0