morningscifi
Null
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
MILEAGE CHECK!

16,500 miles of poppin and screaming done since I picked it up at the beginning of October.
6600 here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
1 year, 5 days, and a whopping 5,550 miles. =( I need to drive it more.

And as an aside, since were discussing glass cleaners the other day, I finally tried the auto finesse crystal glass cleaner and was AMAZED at the results. Best glass cleaner I've ever used far and away. Perfectly crystal clear, not a spot, streak, nothing, using the same techniques and towels as I do normally with invisible glass. Also has the best sprayer ever. A bit pricey and I haven't tried the sonax glass cleaner, so I shall await Rick's review soon on that I hope.
what do you use to generally clean the dash and other materials like it in the car? I have used the bmw branded interior cleaner for quite some time but I don't think there's any sort of protectant in there. I do put up a sunshade anyways so I'm not too worried. I keep hearing about the aerospace 303...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 tii View Post
A$$ shot with full performance carbon bits and blacklines

well thanks, this has made me really really (really really really...) want the cf diffuser from bmw now. i'm not sure about the "modular bargain".com ones, though they are much cheaper and seem to look nice from the site pictures.
2013 135is | Le Mans Blue | #542 / 586
Appreciate 0