03-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #142
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
I actually ran straight after Joe earlier in the day.

My 1st run on at the last advan dyno day with just the procede only Pete mentioned it was 35 degrees in the dyno room. So if anything it was actually cooler last Sat at the time I ran on the dyno and with a much larger fmic volume of the ams core it should have handled it easily.

Whilst I'm no expert , I'm sure temperature has a slight influence on power it still should have been running more boost then what it did on the day I'm thinking it has something to do with the tune
What maps are you running Shane? I know you said you were running the latest maps as of Oct 2012 but do you know whether you are running the autotune maps or are you running the aggressive maps?

If you're running the aggressive maps, which stage?

I previously had the autotune maps but recently I installed the aggressive maps. I can't say whether or not I feel any butt dyno differences and unfortunately I have no comparison between dyno runs on the autotune vs the aggressive maps. If you are running the aggressive maps, with an FMIC and DPs you definitely should be upgrading to at least the stage 3 maps whereas if you were previously only running the tune, you may have had only the stage 1 maps installed.
Appreciate 0