Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
Wow, that's a beautiful car.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertm View Post
Have you considered adding an intake? That's definitely your bottle neck now. What's peak psi and what's it taper down to?
Yeah, an intake will be on shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3EST View Post
Nice work.Is it more linear than Gen1 Larry?
Yes, it more linear than Gen 1. The power comes on strong, but very smooth. Hope this helps answer your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMH View Post
I love the wheels and look of the car with the kw and exhaust but 17% drivetrain loss seems generous as does 350whp stock, that's something like 420 hp at the crank stock by your own drivetrain loss figures? Any dynos of other cars on same Dyno that day?
I have heard from several folks that 15%-17% is typical for drivetrain loss, so that is why I used this this for the calculation. The 1M is very strong and underrated from the factory. You will have to contact EAS for dyno's of other cars for that day. I was only there to see my car on the dyno. If you search threads on Bimmerpost by EAS, they have had plenty of other cars dyno'd at their facility. Hope this helps answer you questions and thanks for the compliments.

GTS
Appreciate 0