View Single Post
      03-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

I'm impressed sir, you are correct, my name does mean Steven in French

That's great...the product is so good that word of mouth got you a free bottle haha

Like you, I use a foam applicator pad to apply it and a microfiber towel to remove it. I also noticed that it is much easier to remove before it dries out completely, however because the instructions recommend to wait, I wait until it hazes out.

One thing that I have realized from experience is that the more you remove, the less effective that specific microfiber towel becomes. In short, when you notice that removal is not as easy as it was when you started, grab a fresh towel. I fold the towel in halves twice, and that gives me 8 possible faces for removal before I have to grab a fresh one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMoe53 View Post
Hmmm...Doesn't Etien mean "Steven" in French? (Old high school French class flashback.)

Sorry for the goof...but I do agree completely on the Wet Diamond. I recommended it to a friend who bought a used 3-series, and he liked it so much, he bought me a new bottle!

BTW--what's your method of applying/removing WD? For me, I apply with a foam applicator (careful not to use too much), and after a few seconds, I remove it with a quality microfiber towel. It is way easier for me to remove it before it dries out.

If your method is different, well, I always like to get new ideas!
Appreciate 0