bueller
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 EB F31 2018 LG F80

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by blotto649 View Post
If you REALLY have no faith in the dealer to resolve your issues properly, contact BMW Canada and ask to have the repairs expedited via another dealership (I've had success with this before). Then take your car to a dealer who has a good rep for body repairs (I love Maranello BMW who also owns European Autobody) - at the end of the day, BMW Canada pays the tab regardless of who does the work.

Regardless of the path you take, I hope it all goes well.
Kind of funny, I was planning on taking the car to European Autobody as I asked people here where they would have the hood refinished, and did some research, they sound like THE place to go in the Toronto area.

Thanks for your advice, I think I have started that process, I had not thought that BMW Canada would actually get involved. I copied them on the letter I sent to the GM at the dealer, so I will follow up with them after I get the car back.

I am not a big yeller, and I realize people sometimes make mistakes, it is just difficult when the mistakes are so egregious. I feel like the dealership is walking on me.

Thanks for your constructive input it has given me a new direction to take.

B
Appreciate 0