Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [7.34]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellzir View Post
Where can we order the starck hood?
I am sure the guys from Starck will be making an appearance soon with all the details from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare View Post
Very nice!

Love the hood with the dome! Looking forward to the other thread detailing the parts and installation as well as the video.
Thanks! Keep a look out, I'll be posting it when everything is done and detailed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOOPY11 View Post
I love what you've done with your car.

What are your wheel/tire specs... and how tall are you standing?

Your stance is perfect!
The tires on the shoot are actually the stock tires. We didn't get to put the bridgestones in time. The Bridgestones are 285/30/19 in the rear, same size as stock in the front. The wheels are 19x9 in the front and 19x10 for the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxanthop View Post
What size (width) are the rear wheels? Are the tires oem size?
The wheels are 10 in the back. See the response above

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mGator View Post
Absolutely Fabulous >>> CF roof? Well done!
This is something I've been debating. I can't decide on whether or not to do it. This car is an instant classic, and I don't want to go and cut the roof off to install a CF roof. But who know, I might. I might just even do a wrap...idk... I'm still thinking about this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mGator View Post
Wheels are "perfect" ... I was looking at the alufelgen "hyper silver" but this color is just perfect. When will they be broadly available?
This color was actually handpicked and developed by MORR specifically, and EXCLUSIVELY, for the 1M. They are available right now, I think you have to have a 1M VIN number to actually get the finish though. If you call them or whatever just tell them you want the VS8.2 1M Finish, that's the name of the finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r11saf View Post
one word WOW your car looks outstanding!!!! that is done with so much taste... i really really like...congrats
Thank you SOO MUCH. I'm happy it's so well received.
Appreciate 0