View Single Post
      04-16-2010, 11:01 AM   #28
sooos
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 135I ///M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
Do you have full coverage auto insurance, I mean at the time of purchasing? Did you cancel your insurance from your other car?
If not, then you should have placed the windshield claim on your insurance. I have State Farm in Indiana. I never get auto rental insurance because my full coverage policy extends to rental cars.

I know it would be good customer service, but why would you expect them to give you a loaner? When you bought the car was it in for service? Why couldn't you take it the day you bought it?
What dumb things did they try to charge for?
I have full coverage AAA with 500 deductible but the price for fixing the window was 140 bucks. So technically the price for the rental itself was 340 the rest was the windshield my insurance company wont cover 140 bucks and I wouldnt want to go through the hassle of trying to do that. My friend is the manager and I bought a car from them. In the economy I figured for someone paying cash upfront for the car and everything least they could do is offer a loaner just for a few days because i made it clear to them i am not going to have a car. I couldnt take it with me because it was a lease assumption and they were waiting for paperwork to go through so i could get it.
Appreciate 0