View Single Post
      03-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #46
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

I figured I chime in here as I am in the market as well for a FMIC. So far the two I was considering were ETS or Hilux. Though now after reading this I might throw Wagner in the mix. Please post how things are as time goes on.

My biggest question to Wagner or even Hilux is which FMIC offers little to now lag as compared to stock??

I am not sure on ETS and "square" end takes as to me they just do not have streamlined airflow.

I will sacrifice some cooling for no low end lag.

Side note to Hilux. I get where you are coming from for sure and wish you luck in your fight. Just remember the forums are a mix bags of ego and attitudes because they can type on a screen with some sort of anonymity.

A far out idea for you would be get your biggest competition (ETS / Wagner) and do a 3 part test. Dyno (hood closed), Drive test on a track (lap-times) and technical break down of each (take them apart and show engineering / R&D). Video it all and post it as a series to here and other N54/N55 forums. Will it cost you money YES, but might fix any issues with the aforementioned issue with the forums. Just 2 cent thought.
Appreciate 0