Nugget
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring, GR Supra GTS

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by koastal View Post
I imagine the improvement won't be noticed unless the limit is being explored, which shouldn't be on the street.
I went to a tuning session a couple of weeks before and a couple of weeks after it was done.
It felt slightly different but not necessarily better. But I also think the wheel alignment they did is dodgy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
You can feel it straight away slightly more firmer in the rear end, but if you car is stock, yes you would not feel much difference only when the car is highly tuned and going full throttle through the gears the car would wobble from left to right with the high torque but now it perfect and powering out of corners the rear doesn't skip over bumps, just bites now.
If your still on crappy runflats and stock you might not tell much difference, normal tyres the bushes are too soft, bmw made the bushes soft for the runflat tyres.
I have Michelin PSS and didn't notice a big difference (only stock power though).
What is completely gone, and what I found most disconcerting about the car when stock, is the pause before changing directions at higher speeds eg even just changing lanes at 130kmh.
Appreciate 0