Rep
Drives: M3 E92 Dct 2011

Garage List
2011 M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSlow
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3rob View Post
Yeah would agree with that I was a bit wrong there but still don't get the car being reviewed to a Audi s5. Any how's get yourself a e92 m3 it has everything looks, power and good bit cheaper than a rs5. Cheers be safe M POWER
Who reviewed the 135is next to an S5? I think that someone is selling an S5 and buying a 135is, and people asked that person to write a post comparing the two drives from a personal level. I think personal impressions are fun to read in such instances as people constantly have changing circumstances, changing needs and switch between cars that would normally not be cross shopped or reviewed next to each other in a professional review.

I just traded my M3 for a 135is last week. Two quite different cars. But worth comparing the two.

By the way, I'll bet that M3 is a blast on the country roads in Scotland.
Yeah it's great fun thanks especially when it's dry it's a monster as you know. That's why I asked in the first place just wanted to know why he asked how it compares to a S5 I love comparing cars too I did not mean to sound a bit of a dick, just wanted to know as they are so different. How do you like your 135? Do you miss your m3? Thanks.
Appreciate 0