04-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #21
CAVU
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunner View Post
LOL, tell the Doc about my newest thread on the 2er forum.

http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=976139
Some folks are easily fired up! That was quite the entertaining read...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
lol i was actually banned from the 2-series forum at one point....did you know that? They reinstated me because i wanted to follow M2 news and asked them to. I couldn't even see the 2-series forum when i logged on! They are a defensive bunch, especially about those M badges. I think it's because they are taking plenty of crap from people about the 16 badges already! lol.

I promised i wouldn't antagonize the 235 forum anymore.....lol. In their defense, i guess they are just excited about their cars. Fair enough...
If you two guys don't stop acting up, all members of the PPK sticker secret society (Greg for President) will be banned from the 1M and M235i forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 tii View Post
I will be the first to admit that when I saw the initial photos of the red m235i on that dock, I thought it was the BEST looking BMW in years. However, after seeing the car in person, I was far less impressed. The front end looks great, especially the headlights. But the rear is just too boring, like they didn't know how to finish off that section. I actually prefer the looks of the 1-er, it has that mean bulldog stance... some people hate, I love it.

The only gripe I have about the 1-er is the outdated interior but what do you expect from a car that's been in production since 08. I picked up my '13 knowing this but the tradeoff was also having a car with all the bugs and kinks worked out.
+1. I'm still happy with my decision to pull the trigger on a '13. I'm still planning to maneuver myself into an M2 build slot if they ever materialize.

F87 '16 M2 ... Mineral Grey, 6MT, Exec, MPE
Gone: E82 '13 135is 475/586 ... Mineral Grey / Oyster, DCT, Premium, Tech, HK, Michelin PSS, BMW Performance Suspension
Appreciate 0