View Single Post
      08-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #77
simple_simon
Private
Rep
Drives: M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MCoupe View Post
needs to take a course in how to respond to customers/potential customers. It is rather interesting to see how he insults forum members only because they state facts, to which he seldom responds but tries to change the topic.
I hope, or maybe not..., that they (GTHaus) get a professional who knows how to communicate in regards to issues lurking from the past and how to try to re-build a tarnished brand. Then again, maybe it is just as well that this person is in charge of communicating with this forum, making sure to tick even more BMW drivers off and digging GTHaus's grave. I for one will stick to respectful and accommodating producers of BMW after market products.
And please refrain from pulling the racist thing on everyone who questions why you would market a Korean made product as German made. I mean, if you yourselves dont even wanted to admit your exhausts being Korean made, who is then the real racist?
Well said. Why won't GTHAUS just come clean about the Eisenhaus scam, the NEEZ USA scam, Kreissieg scam (which occured less than 1 year ago), etc?
Appreciate 0