View Single Post
      03-12-2009, 08:36 AM   #103
arrutled
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Olsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML View Post
That was my car! He chickened out when it came to cutting the resonator out, so it came home with the axle-back section only. I've never met Brian but I have a friend that uses Olde Time for a lot of general service work on commercial/trade vehicles. My friend has always has always dropped my car off there for me on his way to work. Brian used to do a fair amount of tire service work, but got burned about a year ago on a Pathfinder (I think) that came in with a wheel fused to the hub. He ended up eating quite a bit of money on it. He seems to have started farming out the tire work since then.

Sorry about your new rims. Had I kept my car, I would have been putting those on my car, too.

Also, I have had good luck with City Tire on Memorial in Chicopee and in Westside for general tire service. The manager there keeps a good eye on guys in the bays and knows his stuff. There's a very good alignment shop in Springfield. Drop me a PM if you ever need their number.

Hey! It's not like we're stuck in Appalachia around Springfield. That's like 10 miles west of here.
Thanks for the reccomendations, Ill definetly drop you a pm anytime I dont know where to go now! Brian is a really nice guy. He has helped me get this wheel mess figured out with the idiots down at town fair. He also swapped out and put my performance rotors in and he did a fine job with that so I really have no complaints with Olde time service. cheers!

AW 135i w/ blackette, performance short shift kit, BMW alarm, Performance rotors, APEX ARC-8 wheels, Direzza Star Spec 235/275, Dinan stage 3 suspension, M3 wishbones/tension rods/front sway/rear subframe bushings and thats all folks!
Appreciate 0