03-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #29
ace11
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 1M - A1 quattro - S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post
I dont think so... I think the Wheels Need to be approved by the German or Austrian TÜV. I think it got something to do with some EU Laws but i really dont know.
I know that its possible to get them Street legal, but theres a difference between a TÜV Station an a TÜV Guy that do the paperwork for Wheel Shop or something. In many cases the TÜV Guy says its legal and in the worst Case the TÜV Station denied it... In the end the Customer get in Problems
So... These Poke and Hella Flush style is Never ever Street legal here in Germany . The TÜV Guy would get a heartattack if you would Drive like this to his Station . Its the Same with some "slight rubbing" ... A TÜV approved wheel Combo Never ever, in every worst scenario, would rubb.

Hard to Type ist in english, but i Hope everybody understands

No worries about your english - its all very clear and makes perfect sense. Nächstes mal kannst du sonst auch auf Deutsch schreiben

Anyway, in Switzerland its exactly the same if not worse. theres just too many rules to list up - and the worst part is that EVERYTHING non OEM has to be approved before you can legally run it (even if its just a different set of wheels with the exact same dimensions as the OEM wheel):