View Single Post
      03-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #11
TMc135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Garage List
Thanks! The beast is incredible!! Seriously, I am really happy with this car. They sent my car out on Thur for the rock guard which is why you missed it. I picked it up this morning. The clear bra ran me about $430 (although they might have misquoted me a lower amount b/c he later said it was around $480 but stuck to the orig price). It looks okay. Never had a clear bra so I wasn't sure how obvious it would be. From most angles, you can't even notice it. It does have a bit more of a matte finish vs. the high gloss paint on the unprotected area but was told that it will smooth out more when it sits in the sun. The bra covers about 1/3 of the hood and side quarter panels (to the top of the front wheel arches) as well as the mirrors and the entire bumper and lower aero package. Good purchase in my opinion. My buying experience has been great. I am leasing and was going to go through leasecompare.com but the were able to shop out the lease and match their deal through a local bank which saved me some serious $$. I will email you some pic's if I can figure out how to do so (newbie here).
Attached Images

(2008 135i modded - SOLD, 2006 E90 330xi - SOLD, 1995 M3 track car - SOLD)
Appreciate 0