Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by int2str View Post
I'm not sure what the instructions are for. But they mention fog lights (which I didn't think any US 135i has) and they don't mention the horn bracket or washer nozzles. Not huge issues, but just annoying if you can't plan for it.

And the horn bracket is riveted on with the rivet being very hard to reach without a drill bit extension.

They sent me the missing bracket (I had to pay shipping since I ordered the kit a while ago). And gave me a few comments on the install. But they boil down to "loosen the cooler screws and adjust to make it fit".

Two problems with that advice:
1. The screws are nearly impossible to loosen (since you can't hold a wrench on the other side.
2. I think the problems are a lot bigger than a little adjustment...

But, ER has been responsive. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm on a business trip right now and won't be able to install the bracket until Saturday.

Hope things will go better then.
I shelled out a lot of money for this kit and it's been a massive disappointment so far.
Yea, that I'm aware of, fog-lights are only on the 3series, but I could be wrong. I hope you get worked out and installed.