View Single Post
      06-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
woosh
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: rs

How long ago did he send that email? If it was only a few days ago, maybe it hasn't been picked up yet? Just an FYI, all his emails are short and concise... so don't let that bother you.

However... Here are some excerpts from that LCI thread. These members later went through paypal for a refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadeucsb View Post
my tracking number (received last thurs 5/17) is still not active ...i have 45 days to file a dispute with Paypal and going to do so on Friday since it sounds like most of the Danny orders will have arrived by then for people that ordered around when I did....just in case he sent a bad track# and really its on his way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
Has anyone been able to find their shipment on TNT.com?
I cannot
I emailed TNT with the tracking number and it according to them its sweeden to china, not UK to Canada. So confused, not sure what to believe & my email to confirm tracking number with Danny has been unanswered since the day I got the tracking and saw the not found message.
I personally won't be using him again due to receiving similar treatment. He promised to ship me a replacement tail light for the one that was cracked (which is exactly what he did for another member on here), but then BAM, vanishes after the paypal dispute period is over.... he stringed me a long quite well for 2 weeks until that moment. Now I have a cracked unit that has water leaking into it *yay*
Appreciate 0