Rep
Drives: 08 135i / 06 e90 325xi

Garage List
2008 Crimson Red 135i 6 Speed Manual 100k Warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Car has 66,000 Miles and has a Acura Care Warranty that can be included for 1,000 that is bumper to bumper up to 100,000...

6 Speed, Manual Seats with Drivers heated seat.. (most selfish car I have ever owned!! lol )

Car runs like a champ and has been maintained perfectly..

Car has new front Brakes... Oil changed every 3,000 since I have owned it, and has FBO + Meth with JB4 but I can part out and sell stock or include everything... Plugs have been changed every 7,500 miles just because, Valves were cleaned 9k Miles ago, New Vanos Sensors installed 5k miles ago, Fuel Injectors are all updates and good to go, I am bad at explaining everything but I am about as anal as they come.

The blemishes the car has are a ding on the hood from a rock and small 5mph bump on rear bumper that I can have painted for you at my buddies shop (CNC Collision on Long Island) very reputable but Id like you to see before/after because people are scared of body work or have their shops but I will have rear bumper sprayed if wanted for free....

I have ALL the stock parts, every last one of them including the wheels, if you prefer that way you can take it like that at a discount!

Mods are

Advan RS Wheels 18" in perfect shape
Full Set of almost new Kuhmo XS tires , with Rear toyo r888s included too
Blackline LCI Taillights, which I LOVVEEEEE lol
two brand new headlights 9k miles ago
Black Grills Gloss outside , matte inside
**********s iCarbon Lip Replica
BMW Performance Spoiler
M Floor Matts
Car has M wheel and Knob
Radio was replaced at 49k so the lights all work perfect
Agency Power Mid-Pipe, rear section off , stock on, but will include it
Mactch Shnell Downpipes sp?
Helix Intercooler
BMS DCI
BMS WW Meth Kit
BMS JB4

Prob forgetting a lot of stuff but thats the basics.... I am ready to move up to a 335 coupe in alpine white or Montego Blue, lol... I am a nut....

Priced to sell at 23,000 with Warranty - 22,000 without warranty - 20k Completely Stock - 19,500 Stock No Warranty

(I can cancel and get 1500 back but Id prefer the owner took with the warranty as its a great selling point!) SMithtown compeition BMW will warranty and do work on this car even with mods, just ask me about it... warranty has been GREAT they replaced both my headlights due to motor failures without ANY resistance without even sending a rep, as well as a window motor!

Car is filthy in these pics but they are the only ones I have...