Stohlen
Major
Rep
Drives: AW 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [5.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiefferD View Post
Dude what are you talking about? That's just to many 'what if's'. What if a camel bit your 'key board' fingers? If you're that worried about safety, go buy a volvo, and put a cage in it. Anywho, if a tire exploding is your concern, why didn't you keep your run flats? Tires are built with a tolerance. If you purchase and have it installed at a reputable dealer, they will refuse to install the tire because it puts them at risk....He opted for an agressive offset so that he could have a lip. You opted for a copy cat aw 1'er because you were inspired by the pictures in the owners manuel....You don't like the cage; good now you know not to buy one. Now run along.......
Actually if you would have read any of this, you would notice that I never once mentioned tires exploding nor was that ever a concern. I also really do like the cage, and i think its a great addition to the car for someone who tracks it. Never once did I say I didn't. If I tracked my car I'd definitely buy one, its very affordable and well made. Thanks for reading anything before judging me.
Appreciate 0