02-21-2010, 07:32 AM   #103
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numb3rs View Post

?

None of that matters. It's how they feel.. the refinement and how they behave... not their track-tested times or exact performance figure..!

BMW's suspension speaks to you... it light feeling and balance makes the unthinkable, doable by sheer will/confidence. That DNA has it's grip on many of us here. Undeniable.

That^ level of refinement just won't find it's way into the Mustang line-up. Have some of you dismissed the $25,000 difference? Case-n-point: ask yourself why are you here? ...on a BMW message board.

It's because BMW speaks to you. So, please don't deny... that IRS doesn't matter.
None of that matters to you. Being on a BMW board does not mean you can't enjoy other cars. I think most understand that the BMW will be more refined. We're fine with that and even love that. Is it wrong for us to love both? Are you saying you have never thrown out "numbers and track figures?" To many that is what matters. If I'm at a sporting event I don't give a flying fig what other guy is feeling. I just need to beat him. The BMW will need to outperform while feeling good. BMW has produced some duds. Look at the Cayman S vs Z4M. They had to give those cars away. It was barely competition.