View Single Post
      11-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #1
st1430
Rep
Drives: --- zed

Thumbs up FS/FT 06 350z HKS GT Supercharger.Low Miles,Fully Built,Sparco,Tein want 135i socal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,400.00

Item Interest
so ive fallen in love with 135i's especially the DCT version .. shoot me some offers... my original price was $28500 ------ but i want to trade for a 135i and or some other deal including whatever can be established ...... sorry for such a long Post ---- copied and pasted from CL - enjoy --- currently located in SoCal Oc / La Area

stock KBB is 19k ... $85,000 dollars in upgrades not including the original price of the car for ^$6k more is well worth it if your interested in a 350z .. this is the one, -- Fully Built Engine - 7500-8000miles 450whp+ 410+ ft lb of TQ -- I have up for sale now , my 06 Nissan 350Z with 38,000 miles on original chassis , with the original Engine made stronger with CP Pistons 8:5:1 - and BC Rods , i built her for twin turbo , but my supercharger surprisingly is pretty Astonishing performance wise and if i go TT im looking at over 800whp . So just know that she can handle any turbo or supercharger plus any engine mods you would like to do MORE .. It has Everything available to get already . The New Motor i build due to the HKS Supercharger / wrong tune and previous owners Driving Habits caused the stock engines head gaskets to fail .. so it was time for a Real Boss Motor Build from a Reputable shop and Consistant Reputable tuner. . since the motor was out already!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------***** need to sell ! special car i want to buy ! make an offer.. *
car is sweet need to sell FASTTTT -- lowered price - $25500 ? obo
off the top of my head: - - -

for you ballers - it is ready for some Twin Turbos !!! '

GTM bought and installed Stage 5 HKS GT Supercharger Kit in 08 , when i bought the car onlly a few years ago the supercharger had 2000miles on it , it now has close to 9 or 10kmiles id say , which is fine
Best HIGH quality Cop Radar
sparco seats NICE ONES
fully custom 8grand Kicker sound sytem ( BUMPS HARD AND CLEAN )
Tein flex coilovers to keep you and your lady steady while gripping those turns +++ EDFC
ALL Defi Gauges . water,oil,a/f or Psi
HKS Knock Sensor and Air Fuel Ratio Display (best friend)
HKS v-pro ECU
flush 19 inch wheels(tsw) with toyo proxies - 255/35/19 inthe front and 285/35/19 in the rear .... rear surely needs new tires . front tires are in Good Shape . car has a bunch of torque~!!!
I upgraded the brembo brakes and a stronger clutch . i still have a twin disk carbon clutch stage one with a lot of life on it and good brakes for the front that can be retro fitted to the rear , if you choose .
sweet JDM fujitsubo exhaust 3inch piping (special)
motordyne m rev and iso thermal plenum spacer
GTM upgraded Cams and Springs -
Before the car dynoed at 365whp on a stock motor with the hks sc kit when it first came out in 08 - after the build which finished up last year or so , i first dynoed 401whp - new tune due to new supercharger belt - put me at over 430whp with a dirty air filter - New air filter Installed - running fresher and faster . 450whp easy I believe

Appreciate 0