View Single Post
      07-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #20
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Just got my prototoypes installed today.. Prototype sounds so crude actually.. I would have to say these are pretty much production, as today they were able to fully vet out some sizing on some minor pieces (bearings?) by having an actual car to install the plates on.

The fellows at Vorshlag babied the car like it was their own.. and Terry wouldn't let it leave the shop until it was perfect.

No photos.. sorry... I had to work... plus I know that Fair/Jason were documenting the install much better than I could with an iphone. I am probably being seduced my a fresh alignment... ( I did have a minor steering wheel I had noticed recently) but on the drive home, the car tracked very well! We set the car up at approx -2.5 degrees on each side up front. Looks like the MAX with a stock ride height and setup is going to be a few ticks under -3.. I believe they measured 2.8 on my car at full deflection.

I am very impressed with the design... the photos above show how the plates can articulate without contact.
I'll be putting on some street miles and taking the car out to autocross in the next few weeks and will report more!

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 07-06-2012 at 11:38 PM..
Appreciate 0