First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BSM e82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWlady View Post
The opinions I've gotten aren't what I was looking for. I was wanting some actual experience with them

I'm ok with spending 8k on suspension because I plan on keeping this car for a long time, I really don't need people telling me they think my spending that much is a waste of money, as far as I'm concerned, regardless of which way I go.

I don't like doing things everyone else has done mod wise. I want to maintain a degree of difference between my car and every other 135 out there. (Quite frankly it bores me, I'd rather do something a little unique) if no one ever pushes the envelope then how will the mod scene for this model continue to develop
That's the problem, nobody here has experience with them (and for a very good reason, which people have tried to tell you).

And there is a difference between maintaining a 'degree' of difference, and 180 degrees difference. Spending $8k on something just to be different? If that's what you want to do, then go for it. But nobody is going to know any better unless you happen to be lapping 0.5seconds faster than everyone and they wonder why
Read flinchy's comment above
It sums up my response perfectly

these are big name suspension brands, it isn't like I'm asking if someone has used some small shop and it'll be the first time they've done it

It has been done
As you can see by sbce90's post
Appreciate 0