pearlwhites
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M, 06 CTT, 07 A8L

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOOPY11 View Post
Interesting...

Please PM me details of your experience... I am considering these wheels and would like to hear more before I make a final decision. TIA
Not much more to tell. I bought the VS7's, loved them, bent the rears, and tried to buy new ones to replace. At that time Carlos (owner of Morris and Alufelgen) was rolling out the VS8.1 and when I tried to buy two new rear VS7's I was told they weren't available. Soon thereafter he went silent as he launched a new brand and buried my request. He relaunched Morr with the VS8.2 but didn't care about past customers enough to get back to me.

I think the VS_ series look great, and were relatively lightweight. If you plan on driving your car I would buy 2 sets, as you may not be able to get a replacement 6 months later (or ever). I have 4 beautiful wheels in my basement that cost me $2k at group buy price and are now nothing more than paper weights because the company doesn't exist unless a new product is being released in place of previous ones. Your money is better spent on a company with some inventory/longevity.
Appreciate 0