View Single Post
      09-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #10
evoiii90
Private
Rep
Drives: E30 M3

Well, I missed most of the posts here even though I have the "instant email notification" set.... ohh well...

So here is an update.... As the company itself posted above, they did contact me after I sent an email to their "help" email address with a bunch of pictures attached. Among other things they told me: "We recommend you definitely keep an eye on the film over the next 30 days. Exposure to sunlight will help the bubbles evaporate. It will also help to smooth the wrinkles, but depending on the severity, only to an extent."

About 10 days have passed and some bubbles have gone away, but they were so many that there are still a lot, and actually some others have appear on different places, specially side skirts.

There are also some wrinkles specially on the hood, which honestly I don't know if it was an installation issue or a film defect. Maybe the wrinkles appeared after trying too hard to get rid of the bubbles ??, don't know...

I just sent another email to Lamin-X with current pictures so they can see how the film looks after 10 days. I'll keep the forum posted in terms of how are they going to help me here and back up their product...

Sold: 1990 Euro Brilliant Rot Sport Evolution E30 M3
Appreciate 0