03-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #58
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I had PSS's on my 135i, they were brilliant.

I am leaning towards 245/265 setup. I agree that there is little difference between a 265 & 275. Due to squarer shape I don't think the 265 in the PSS will look as stretched as it does on the PS2?

275 is also 2lbs heavier
Yes, they do look less stretched than PS2 and I forgot about the weight you mentioned, PSS are pleasantly lighter than same size PS2 so if you put 275 then you also will put back the potential weight saving over PS2 (I am telling this out of memory but I guess PSS was 3lbs lighter per tire). Go with 265, if you were surviving with stock PS2 you are gonna be more than OK with them and you will save a few bucks too
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0