11-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #12
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satalite View Post
Check them out here on my car! http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=607879

They spice up the side of the car. Even if the vent is non functional it still adds a more aggressive look with the lines on the lower skirt.

Nice car BTW! AW FTW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigEC View Post
i love my performance side skirts.. def the touch you need... other then that whatre your mods? roll cage and all lol
I have always loved the sideskirts in photos! When I saw them in person I had to wonder if they were indeed the same ones lol. They are definitely better than our stocks but I would like more extension out from the sides if that makes sense. Who knows, maybe iwill end up getting them anyway. I'll update the first post with mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec1c173 View Post
what lip is that?
It is the Hamann competition front spoiler. My friend is the Hamann NA rep so if anyone needs one he has decent pricing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabor67 View Post
Looking awesome. What are the specs on the wheels? Also, you coming back over here?
Thanks man. They are Advan RZ's 18x8.5 ET45 and 18x9 ET50. I'll be coming back in the spring of 2013 :excited:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptack View Post
Very, very nice, but put your roundels on.
Thanks! I would put the roundels on but they do not fit. It would have saved me from spending a ridiculous amount on the advan center caps. At least the advan caps are quality pieces and look better than most other manufacturers.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0