View Single Post
      04-16-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

**********s | Riss Racing Downpipes for the 135!! LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICE!! $699!!!!!

To those who love performance and want the most out of their BMW turbos, I've got something for you!!

[img]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Riss%20Racing/Riss%20Racing%20Banner.JPG[/img]
WE CURRENTLY HAVE A SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL ON RISS RACING DOWNPIPES AND THEIR PERFORMANCE PACKAGE!

Details:

For those that want the most out of your money, Riss Racing's Downpipes will provide extraordinary horsepower and torque for your BMW 135i--ERROR FREE. With its high quality, free flowing design, you can expect an additional 30WHP and 50WTQ with no other modifications!! R.R. downpipes start with 3" piping and transforms into a 2.5" piping to give your vehicle maximum air flow for maximum power. Corrosion, vibration and heat tested, this product will not fail you when you're pushing your 135i to the limit!

[img]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Riss%20Racing/Black%20DP%20(Small).JPG[/img]

Quality Overview:
From flange-to-flange, these are made from the highest quality 304 Stainless Steel, so you will NOT have to worry about rusting. Along with that, the design of these pipes make brackets unnecessary, unlike mild steel downpipes, which require brackets to move with the engine. Every set of Riss Racing Downpipes are corrosion, vibration and heat tested to make sure you get the highest quality product with the highest producing power!

Don't expect anything less than 100% perfect fitment with these pipes either! These will directly replace your OEM downpipes, removing the cats and creating more power for your 135i! You also have a choice between two finishes: 304 Polished Stainless Steel and Ceramic-Coated\. After several heat cycles with your 135i, the 304 Stainless Steel will begin to bronze to match the look of the OEM downpipes! Because the Black downpipes are ceramic-coated, it will hold more heat in the pipe, keeping the engine bay cooler--as a result, increased performance.

Finishes
* Polished 304 Stainless Steel
* Ceramic-Coated Black
* Special Custom Colors

Application
* BMW E90-E93 335i & xi
* BMW E82 / E88 135i

Features
* Unique 3" to 2.5" piping design
* Sounds great with the full Borla Catback Exhaust System
* ERROR FREE with an O2 Simulator!!!
* Fitment 100% Guaranteed
* 304 Stainless-Steel, flange-to-flange
* No rust
* No brackets required
* Corrision, vibration, and heat tested
* Extra wideband for tuning
* Compatible with major programmer products (e.g. Juice Box)
* Can be purchased as a package (Juice Box & Riss Racing Downpipes)

Express your Individuality
* Special Color Finishes Available
* Add a Juice Box programmer (+40 wHP, +50 wTQ!!!)

[img]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Riss%20Racing/SAE%20Dyno.jpg[/img]

For more information on the Riss Racing Downpipes and our Introductory Special, click here!!

For more information on the Juice Box V2 that comes as an performance option with the Riss Racing Downpipes, click here!!

If anyone has any questions or comments about the Downpipes, please feel free to contact me in any of the following ways
AIM : **********sJames
E-mail : James************.com
Call : **************

Enjoy!!
Appreciate 0