View Single Post
      12-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #40
Wraith
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyv View Post
You're not concerned about the build quality problems that have plagued GM/Holden for the past few years (some might argue decades)?
I've owned many a Commodore models over the past decades, all have been very good and very reliable cars !!!

I owned a V8 1983 VH SL/E for 12 years it suffered no major problems what so ever...

I owned a 1999 VT series II HSV R8 for 5 years, again not a single fault and I can tell you for a fact the VE series is better built than any previous model, so you shouldn't have any hicups of a major type with them, unless your unlucky and cop a lemon - this does happen with all car types/brands...

In terms of build quality, I agree they are not as good as your typical Euro marks, not just the prestige brands but even the lesser ones like Opel are alot better, as you can easily tell from the many other types in the GMH range which are fully imported Opels, but for the price you pay for them (especially ATM) you couldn't possibly complain, they are an absolute bargain...:smile:
Appreciate 0