Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E46 330i ZHP, E36 325i

Garage List
1994 BMW 325i  [8.50]
2005 M3  [9.66]
2005 325i  [8.00]
2003 330i ZHP  [9.00]
Overdue Pics - ALMS, Meet&Greet, Barber Race

We've been slammed here with countless orders, thousands of e-mails, hundreds of PMs, hosting group buys, attending BMW's Aftersales conference, interviewing the Performance Parts Mgr at BMW (will release soon), heading down to Sebring, hosting a meet & greet with our Bimmerworld team, going to Barber Motorsports Park, planning our HPDE's (Roebling Road, Road Atlanta, CMP, Barber, and VIR)... CAN WE HAVE MORE HOURS IN ONE DAY PLEASE!!

So, having disclosed that, here are TONS of overdue pics!!!

First up, ALMS w/ BMW NA at the 12 hours of Sebring. For those of you who didn't know, BMW went on to take a 1st and 2nd place win!!

Next up, we hosted a meet & greet (here at United BMW of Roswell) for our guests to meet the Bimmerworld crew. Since early 2011, we've teamed up with Bimmerworld Racing to bring a better overall experience between a dealership and a race team.

Food, beverages, and iRacing simulators were present at the meet. We gave away tons of prizes!

Photography credit goes to Halston (www.ATLFocus.com)

Lastly, here are some pictures from the race at Barber Motorsports Park. Again, photography credit to Halston (www.ATLFocus.com)

Daniel Miles
United BMW of Roswell (www.unitedBMWonline.com)