The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1aze View Post
So, assuming you in fact have exhausted the lengths of the internets with searching, what exactly are you hoping to gain by this thread?
obviously i'm still searching, what exactly does any one that starts a thread on this forum hope to gain? that question really needed to be asked? i didnt bash any of the ideas you put forth. not sure why you turned this to be that i'm being unreasonable in thinking there should be more options for the same price instead of everything looking the same. i started this to see what other people have run into. what they have found to work and not work. no need to assume i've exhausted the lengths of the internet, i'll tell you i havent. but i guess according to that statement i should never put something up for people read that might have some useful input, or suggestion, idea, experience etc.. thanks for your thoughts, even with the sarcasm.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0