View Single Post
      07-14-2016, 03:01 PM   #112
mrw84
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

So rather than starting a new thread, Ill post here for other opinions.

I was testing the functionality of rolling the windows up and down using the key in the door handle. On the up test I noticed the passenger rear window was stuck/would go up. LSS I bought and replaced the regulator -Great!

Now for some reason when I go to roll the window up using auto up, it will go up and then back down about halfway. If i go all the way down it wont come back up at all. If I inch it up all the way it will stay with no problems.

I have tried the anti-pinch reset every way I could find from the drivers control switch with no luck and since I was taking the car to the dealer for a brake fluid flush I asked them to see if they could get it. SA called and said they would try. Well he called and said that the tech was unable to get it as well, and that it would need to go for further diagnostic and they'd need it another day since they were really busy. Im leaving for a week tomorrow and taking the car so I told them to hold off for now and that Id bring it back.

So I guess my question is any ideas? Suggestions? Would attempting the reset from the affected door switch make a difference?
Appreciate 0