View Single Post
      06-01-2006, 09:19 PM   #22
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

you've got to calm down in situations like that. What if she had a gun on her? You never know what people are carrying around these days.
On top of that, what if the gatorade bottle hit her on her face causing bruises and bumps, you could've had a potential run-in with the police or a lawsuit on your hand.
I admit, when I was younger, I probalby would've done something stupid like that, but knowing that the road is a much dangerous place, I think twice before doing something regretful. I remember quite a few years back, similiar situation happened, a guy cut me off on the highway, I was so pissed off, after we both got off the same exit, I was right next to him, I was yelling at him, and he taunted me (he had a lady passenger), that got me more pissed, so I tailgated him for a long while, driving crazily. Thinking back, that was definitely not the smart thing to do, what if he had a gun? or what if he had called his friends to help him? plus I had my then-girlfirend with me at the time, what if she got hurt in the process?
Long story short, road rage is not worth you life, please be safe out there on the road