Thread: 135i for sale
View Single Post
      07-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #16
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

I don't agree with that whole rant up there. When I was 17 I walked into a Ford dealership and asked to spec a Mustang GT...I got thrown the sale book...A guy would not even sit with me. I was wearing Kahkis and a Polo Shirt and people tend to like me. Fast forward three months and the local Audi dealership has a slightly used RS4. They let me test drive that car...because I was an interested buyer... I talked that dealer down to 55K for a loaded RS4 with 6500 miles on the clock. But sadly that was still out of price range. Too bad...I still love the RS4.

Fast forward a few months again and i'm still 17, but now i'm in a BMW dealership. I'm in that dealership for a week and I get a few hours worth of test drives (coupe and vert 128i and 135i) 6K off of MSRP and I drive off of the lot 2 weeks later.

The higher end dealers tended to be much nicer to me than the Ford and Nissan dealers.

The point is even a young kid who acts nicly gets treated nicely. Don't bitch about your age...just be a nicer person.

To the OP good luck finding that 135i a nice home.

Appreciate 0