View Single Post
      11-24-2008, 10:34 AM   #47
pavelitto
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Performance

I have those seats in my car since I bought it (I ordered the "Performance version" so pretty much all the performance parts) I love the seats... I can compare them with the sports seats in 3 series and Z4 Coupe and 6 Series as those are the cars I am also driving from time to time. So the performance seats:

Height:They are definitely not low as I'm 6' and could lower them if possible... apparently I can get different mounting from recaro but i have to find about about it
Comfort: Huge!! The fit perfectly and if properly set the backrest supports your back on the long journeys, the are quite hard (compared to other cars mentioned) but thats why you a** won't hurt after say 500kms. I did one trip of 1300kms and one of 700kms and love the comfort
Adjustment: Backrest angle and back/forward

If you want we can make measurements to see what's the difference between lowest possible position of sports seats and those. I will check that from the bottom of the back rest (where the seat is at lowest) to the headlining in straight vertical line (I have sunroof)