mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighIrishman View Post
Hey Mike,

I saw on the website it says it has Android Auto support. Wouldn't that mean that I could use the current USB hub that is under the armrest? If that is the case that would be great!

You also stated that no extra apps can be installed, but I was curious on how would I go about updating the GPS when the time comes? Would it be a simple buy, and then download it slap it onto a SD card then pop it in?

There aren't photos that represent where a USB could/should plug into the unit nor does it show where the SD card slot is.

Are there any additional photos that could be provided, or maybe even as a customer friendly suggestion you guys make an official Youtube with videos to represent the units. Even show how easy the installation is.

I noticed the current selection of finding information is slim, and the same information regurgitated without real reviews, and users showing their products. Along with not many videos really give much in depth; they are mostly annoying dubstep tracks and horrible text overlays with a lack of real information about the unit. Also, the videos provided for the specific model are all UK based.
Im checking with Dynavin for answer for all your questions

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0